Individual Holistic Therapy
Heal the past. Find your own path.
You Don’t Have to Find Your Way Alone.
If you’ve been feeling stressed, anxious, depressed; experiencing poor sleep, self-doubt, isolation; having difficulty in relationships, or are finally ready to dig into your childhood trauma, I’m here to help you sort it out.
Together we’ll navigate different ways of looking at and working through your struggles while also exploring how you got there to begin with.
Working with me looks like:
Hi, I’m Kim.
I’m a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) specializing in Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy (EMDR) and Brainspotting, two highly effective brain-based therapies that help you overcome the obstacles that are holding you back so you can become the person you were meant to be.
I love working with people who are truly ready to dig in—to do the work necessary to create positive, lasting changes in their lives.
With me you’ll find a compassionate and holistic approach to individual therapy. I take a warm, collaborative, and direct approach toward helping to uncover inner strengths, skills, and focus on your desire to overcome life’s biggest challenges.
I look forward to helping you find your way.
As we work together you’ll learn to:
- Experience true fulfillment
- Build satisfying relationships
- Feel more confident in yourself
- Have greater self-respect and self-esteem
- Make decisions that support your true self vs. what others expect from you
- Set goals and take steps toward reaching them
- Connect or reconnect with people you care about
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Make consistently healthy choices for your mind and body